South Carolina District 5 Primary is TUESDAY MAY 2, 2017 - FIND YOUR POLLING PLACE
District 5 includes Cherokee, Chester, Fairfield, Kershaw, Lancaster, Lee, Union, and York counties. Portions of Newberry, Spartanburg, and Sumter
Alexis Frank is a veteran who served in the XVIII Airborne Corps JAG and is the mother of two. She is endorsed by the National Women's Political Caucus and is a true grassroots candidate.
She believes in action and is fueled by a desire to make the United States a better and safer place not only for her own family - but for every individual in District 5.
Alexis is a voice of the people.
This progressive Democrat is a driven fighter.
She is willing and prepared to carry the voices of SCD5 people to Capitol Hill!
- Alexis Frank was born in Hartsville South Carolina and currently lives in beautiful Rock Hill.
- She attended Rock Hill High School and holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Justice Studies with a concentration in Law and Legal Process.
- Alexis enlisted in the Army and served for 6 years. She was in charge of the Special Prosecution Unit and served in Germany and South Korea. She met her husband, an Active Duty Marine, while enlisted.
- Alexis has supported her husband through 2 deployments and multiple lengthy training sessions.
- They have two beautiful children together - Avery and Aliza - who you will surely see on the campaign trail.
- Alexis sits on the board of directors of the local non-profit "Sweet Success 2" whose mission is to help developmentally delayed young adults start and operate a business of their own.
- Alexis and her brother were raised by an incredible single mother who teaches Special Education at Rock Hill High School.
If you would like to make a contribution by check, please mail to: Alexis Frank for Congress PO Box 7321, Columbia SC 29202